These are all free 'thinking allowed' pieces.
- 'T'aint Necessarily So', is to do with a basic assumption of the materialist edifice - that matter is a reliable foundation from which to explore life's mysteries and it is neither created or destroyed. The jury should still be out as far as I can see
- 'Seeds', is about Georg Wilhelm Schmidt's seed transformations. Now you can watch GWS on Youtube but it is in German.
- The third is about potentising as is done in homoeopathy and in biodynamic agriculture. How can this possibly work? - and is it science, magic or just rubbish?
- A second about potentising is an extended review for Enzo's book 'Foundations for a Development of Potentisation'.
- Enzo's commentary inspired the fifth article after a conference looking at lecture 3 of Steiner's Agriculture Course
- 'Homeopathy for Plants: Yeah Right' - polished lecture notes for a talk I gave in November 2010 in Gloucestershire UK.
- 'Clay' concerns the unfulfilled promise in Steiner's second lecture of the agriculture course.
- The eighth is an early introduction to Considera from the Stella Natura planting calendar.
- GMOs: the way forward or arrogant madness? And what are the biodynamic indications for closing Pandora's box?
- A tenth sketches a larger picture of how biodynamic agriculture might deal with weeds and other unwanted organisms on our properties.
- I've also added one of the longer 'help files' from the Considera site because it shows some of the treasures buried there. This 'article' addresses the epistemological basis of biodynamics, its super-sensible science.
- The last is in fact a link to the 'Considera' site. This is a research project aiming to collect details from those who have tried three biodynamic techniques. The first, actually not at all unique to BD, is an attempt to correlate planting times with the results of that planting. The second is, as far as I know, unique to BD and is the ashing of pests in an attempt to reduce their prevalence in the areas where these ashes or 'peppers' have been applied. The final aspect is the use of BD preparations and an attempt to put some statistical ballast behind the claims. This developed to offer the same for homoeopathic remedies and possibly for radionic broadcasts too. I have put a lot into this site and would be very glad for people to look around, and to join in the experiments and forum.